Thursday 11 March 2010

FUR CAPES, STRIPES & BODY CONS!

Well, I've just got back from styling a fashion shoot with the very fabulous photographer, Kellianne Chandler. The theme was "Geek chic" so it consisted of vintage florals and pastels, with thick rimmed glasses, shot in the most stunning library, at Cheetham School of music, Manchester. A great day was had by all, but I'm exhuasted now!...

Anywho, I wore this lil outfit yesterday, which consists of black knee high boots (£24.99- Varanni), black leggings, a simple black top from Morgan, a Pretty Disturbia body con side print dress, £34.99, with a striped jacket from Zara, my chunky black rose ring from Portabello road market, (£3) and this lovely fur shawl/cape which I bought from Ebay for just £7!
It's a versatile outfit, as I stripped down to the dress and leggings for my ballet class last night but was still dressed up for lunch with an old friend in the day. My kind of outfit- day to night time versatility!

No comments:

Post a Comment