Friday 12 March 2010

GREEN, ORANGE AND A DASH OF CREAM!

Happy Friday peeps! It's that very fabulous friday, fun time again, and yet again I'm looking forward to a relaxing rest... which consists of a 30th, a family meal out and a fancy dress party! No rest for the wicked hey! As it is, I've been out twice this week. Last night of which was a charity fashion show, hosted by Emile Heskey's wife. It was a fab night of cocktails, celebs and fashion!...

So, I wore this little ensemble yesterday when I styled a fashion shoot at Cheetham school of music Library. The outfit consists of an orange polo neck from H&M, matching mini skirt from Dorothy Perkins, cream leggings, a vintage neck scarf, a classic black belt and this sheer top from H&M which I got from a car boot sales for £2!
I know cream, orange and green are'nt a usual colour combination but I felt summery so what the heck! why not indeed.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment