Tuesday 2 March 2010

CROPPED DRIPS AND FLARES!

Well its been a very sad day today, having just got back from a funeral of a 28 year old girl who died of Cancer, it was the saddest funeral I've ever been to. A day like today really makes you value things and put life into perspective...

I wore this ensemble on Saturday so, this little punky outfit consists of a Pretty Disturbia, cropped drips jumper £40.99, with a classic, black long sleeve top, flared trousers from Morgan £49.99, my tan, leather cowboy boots and this little gold vintage bag for a little touch of 80's. I do love these trousers, and am so sad that Morgan is no longer in business. I could always rely on them for some great quirky, long length trouser- I even bought these in bulk I love them so much- this is one of 3 of the same pairs I own!

No comments:

Post a Comment