Tuesday 9 March 2010

80's HOT PINK & CAGE BOOTS TOO BIG!

Well, yet again I fall behind on blog posts but have every intention to catch up- the problem is there's just not enough hours in the day! (And even more to do when you plan a week off)... I'm so looking forward to my lil hol to Egypt next Thursday!

Anywho, I wore this little outfit on Sunday evening for a nice Italian meal at Rustica in Manchester. It consists of a bargainous, pink cowl neck dress which was just £7 in New Look in the sale- (it really reminds me of Daryl Hannahs, turquoise one in the 80's classic film, "Splash!")
I teamed it with a designer bracelet which is a much loved present, a patent black belt, black leggings and these amazingly fabulously cage boots from Office- which were £7 in the sale. However, they're 2 sizes too big but that did'nt stop me buying them! Does anyone else do that or is it just me who buys shoes that don't fit??...

No comments:

Post a Comment