Monday 15 March 2010

CHER CATSUITS & BARE BACKS!

Well I had a tres busy weekend this weekend, and even got dressed up as Cher for a rock star fancy dress party!

Yes, to the left, is me attempting the look of an 80's Cher, I don't normally dress like this!
I curled my hair with tons of mousse and a big diffuser to create this 80's mop, and wore some skinny fit, flares I've had since I was 16 and bought in Portugal. I teamed it with a bare all back top which I again, wore in my clubbing days so it looked like a catsuit! I then tried to pile on the make up and look sculptured/ a la plastic surgeoned!
It was great fun to have a reason to dress up like I did when I was 16, I knew I'd find a use to these old favourite items, (and people wonder why I don't get rid of anything!...)

No comments:

Post a Comment