Tuesday 16 March 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND FAIRYTALE SKIRTS!

Its holiday eve-eve all, I'm oober excited about jetting to good ol' T'Eygpt for a well earned week in the sun! bliss......

Well on Sunday, I had a fine and dandy time watching "Alice in Wonderland" at the flicks, and as so I decided to dress accordingly to match!
This stunning blue net gather skirt is new to the SS10 Pretty Disturbia collection and costs £52.99, its great for summer! Also the Royal blue shade is predicted a big trend for the season also!
I teamed it with this lovely black cut out shoulder top which I've had longer than I care to remember, I added to it with black tights and lil witchy boots- a la Tim Burton Stylee.
I must say, Alice in wonderland is fabulous, a really a must see film if you have'nt yet had the pleasure!
....Now wheres that suitcase and sun cream ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment