Wednesday 3 March 2010

MONOCHROME 50'S AMERICANA!

Sadly, this outfit is what I wore to Yesterdays funeral. The lovely person who died, loved to go out and party and only lived to the unfortunate age of 28. The dress code was black and white, party outfits to celebrate their life. Therefore, everyone who attended looked fabulous, despite all the tears.

I wore this black roll neck top, with a dress I picked up from a car boot sale for £1 (it is however, a George one) I teamed it with a white chunky leather belt, black boots and a vintage net underskirt (Which was £60) to create a 50's Vintage Americana look. I accessorised with a chunky black ring, silver bangle and diamante studs and popped on my well loved, Morgan mock leather jacket which I bought when I worked in Morgan as a sales assistant, (many moons ago). With 50% discount for working there, I did spend most of my wages at the time on some classic items that I still love and cherish, and really are timeless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment