Monday 29 March 2010

PURPLE, CREAM & A TOUCH OF ANIMAL PRINT!

Well I'm back from fabulous Egypt and had a lovely restful time!
I wore this little outfit yesterday to go out for a cheap tea and the comedy club test night at Deansgate locks in Manchester! Its just £2 to go for hours of entertainment and is on every last and 2nd sunday of the Month- I grab tea from Lakota next door where you can get 2 meals for £5! Where else can you have tea out and a night of comedy for £4.50?? crazy value and mucho fun.

Anywho, the outfit consists of this Pre- production Pretty Disturbia tee (not yet available) with my much loved purple shrug which was £5 in London, some cream leggings from New Look and the
gorgeous satin gather skirt is Pretty Disturbia which costs £49.99.
I accessorised with this quirky DKNY bag, a big rose ring from Potabello road market, a D&G watch (Originally £850- which I got it from a dress agency for just £90!) and some pink sparkly stud earrings from Peacocks for just £2. How I heart my bargains....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like there is something wrong with your pictures. It could just be my connection but it doesn't look like it.

    ReplyDelete