Friday 5 March 2010

RED STRIPES,LACE & HIGH SHINE DANDY!

Happy Friday All! by golly I'm glad its finally here! I have a busy weekend planned with two 30th parties to go to as well as a meal out and holiday shopping to do, as I'm jet setting off to Egypt for a well deserved break in just 2 weeks time! I truly can't wait...

Anywho, I wore this ensemble yesterday, combining vintage with new and mixing prints. The grey leggings are high shine and from Primark, with a Pretty Disturbia lace print gather skirt £44.99, red long sleeve top and this vintage shirt with matching neck bow which was £5 in Retro Rehab in Manchester- such a bargain! A popped on my over the knee black boots with this patent punky, vintage belt which I got from a car boot sale for just 50p! I popped on some red lippy to finish off the look.
Right, back to work for now, with every intention to get to the gym tonight to work on that bikini body ....(and then negate it with the big meal I'm eating out at the Modern restaurant afterwards!)

No comments:

Post a Comment