Thursday 4 March 2010

MATCHING BLURRED FLORALS & PIGTAILS!

Well, A happy weekend eve to you all! I'm so very glad it's Thursday and the end of the week is near, I swear this is an extra long week! Last night, I was supposed to go to Ballet but worked late again and missed it... How very dissapointing! O well, that's what you get for having your own business.

Anywho, I wore this little outfit yesterday, which consists of a blue polo neck, Pretty Disturbia, blurred floral crop top £27.99 with a black Tutu from Bay Trading- (just £10 in the closing down sale), and some matching Pretty Disturbia, blurred floral print leggings, £21.99. I popped on my over the knee black boots and my D&G Watch, and viola.
I am however, pondering, if at the age of 30, I can still get away with pigtails. Maybe if I have to ask, the answer should be no Leesa, you can't......

1 comment:

  1. I hope 30 isn't too old! I'm 41 and have worn plaited pigtails on the school run and to the beach :O

    ReplyDelete