Wednesday 10 March 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND STYLE DRIPS & STRIPES!

I'm feeling a tad worse for wear today after going out with friends last night and drinking far too much vino... doh. We had a great night though in The Oyster bar and Corbieres. Its nice to go out mid week to feel totally young and naughty, Just not nice waking up the next morning with a killer hangover, looking ten years older....

Yesterday, I wore this black long sleeve top from Kookai years ago, (which makes me wonder if Kookai is still in business anymore, as I've not seen a shop in a while?)...
I teamed it with plain black leggings, some kitsch little boots which I was given, a Pretty Disturbia pre-production sample skirt, and this new Pretty Disturbia Drips logo ribbon t-shirt £25.99, with a simple black belt to accessorise and blue eyeshadow to match.
Now, I think its time for some fattening Macdonalds to help my little tum feel oh so better...

No comments:

Post a Comment