Friday 26 February 2010

BUTCH TROUSERS & ALICE IN WONDERLAND!

Well Happy Friday peeps! I am truly exhausted after a big week at work. Not only did Pretty Disturbia feature on Prime Time Tv, It also featured in The Independent newspaper and we had our SS10 shipment arrive! I decided to celebrate last night with a few drinks at Matt & Phreds Jazz bar, It was a fabulous night! Phew, I'm looking forward to an early night tonight though in preparation for a 30th party tomorrow!

Soooo, I wore this outfit yesterday, as I never wear trousers anymore! I did get told I looked a bit lesbian in them though- so that may be why! Anywho, I teamed my high waisted trousers from New Look with this fabulously unusual Pretty Disturbia top, which I think is very " Alice in Wonderland" and only £34.99. Right, time to finish for the week and open a well deserved bottle of vino....

No comments:

Post a Comment