Thursday 4 February 2010

SPORTY DAY TO NIGHTIME GLAMOUR!

Okay, I'm kind of cheating by posting an outfit from a few days ago but the truth is, I looked so bad yesterday, I did'nt want a record of it! I've been working such long hours lately preparing for the Pure Exhibition, my outfits efforts have slipped a tad!

So.... this outfit was a re-vamp of the post before last as I donned some more glam items to head out in for a drink after the gym! (Wonder Woman did'nt seem right for a cocktail bar!)
I wore this bargain, £5 dress from Republic (Which was £35) and primark tights with some classic, patent tee-bar shoes! The shrug, I wore previously in the day and I added a pearl choker to accessorise.
A viola- day to night time looks in one......
Although, I've just realised the shrug is the only thing I wore that day?!
I think I need some more sleep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment