Monday 22 February 2010

A SUMMERY HALTERNECK & PUNKY WITH PEARLS!

I hope you had a fine and dandy weekend? I did indeed, spending a night in Knutsford at a delightful Seafood Restaurant and drinks in the Wine bar as well as having a family day yesterday. The weekend just go far too fast for my liking...

Anywho, I wore this yesterday, which was'nt the most sensible outfit after waking to up to all that snow, and the fresh winter chill in the air! I do love Winter, but even I'm now looking forward to Spring and some good old British sunshine.
I guess thats why I opted for this summery little number, which consists of a black cut out shoulder top which I've had for about 10 years, teamed with a punky belt from Principles, pearl earrings and this vintage halterneck dress which I bought from Ebay for £14- which is about as nautical style as I get.
Knee boots were essential to keep me warm, so atleast one item was practical!

No comments:

Post a Comment