Wednesday 3 February 2010

DESIGNER ORIENTAL!

Well, Happy hump day to you all! I am officially stressed with only one week left before I'm back in London for the Pure, Olympia tradeshow, and theres a list a mile long still yet to do for the Pretty Disturbia exhibition stand. Something tells me I won't be going to back to ballet classes after all tonight :(....

Anywho, I wore this little number yesterday, which I think looks a tad Oriental with all the red and the patterned corset style top. I have on a simple red polo neck from Hungary which was £6, My designer Oriental style top from the Elite dress agency for £30, High shine navy leggings from London ( Just £3!!), My plum satin gather Pretty Disturbia skirt £44.99 and some white peep toe stilettos which were seriously hurting my feet by the end of the day! Atleast my feet got a work out yesterday even if I won't be!...

No comments:

Post a Comment