Thursday 25 February 2010

SPRING COLOUR MIS-MATCHING!

Well I must be willing for Spring to hurry up and get here- I mean i'm wearing 2 colours, predicted big for SS10... but these are colours that should not necessarily worn together! Even Bright yellow and lilac is a new one on me! ....O well, Its nice to be different!

I wore this Pretty Disturbia lilac, doll face vest dress for the first time yesterday as its perfect for doing ballet in- comfortable, soft and stretchy and new to the online store for Spring for £34.99. I teamed it with my very loved yellow leather boots from River Island- bought many moons ago for £39.99 and a matching cardigan from Primark. I accessorised with Red Lippy (another dash of colour- O dear!), A silver snake necklace and a chunky, black rose ring from Portabello market for £3.
I'm acheing today but thoroughly enjoyed last nights ballet class- lets just hope I can keep it up and tone up nicely in time for my holiday in Egypt, next Month..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment