Friday 5 February 2010

GREY, LACE & SHOULDERS ON SHOW!

I can't tell you how glad I am its Friday! (Even though I'll probably end up working tomorrow-doh!) It s a much needed Friday night out at least to switch me off work for atleast a few hours....

I wore this lil outfit yesterday (and loved it muchly) as it brought back memories of the days when I was obsessed with cut out shoulder tops for clubbing in!
As it was only a Thursday and intended to work at my desk and not dance like a crazed clubber, I teamed the lace top from Paris with a grey marl polo neck top and tiered skirt from Topshop which was just £3 on a car boot sale. I wore sparkly silver miss selfridge leggings, some lil black shoes and red lippy was just the hint of colour I needed!

Anywho, a happy Friday to you all, and may you have a tres fabulous, restful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. dope outfit miss!
    -www.dweeblifestyle.com-

    ReplyDelete