Tuesday 2 February 2010

SPORTY WONDER WOMAN!

Well, this is what I wore in Saturday as I popped down to the gym for a much needed workout. Terribly, it's the first bit of exercise I've attempted this year! It seemed therefore appropriate to wear a wonder woman top in irony, seeing as I'm tres unfit!

So... I wore this ironic "Wonder woman" vest which is actually nightwear from Peacocks for £8! I teamed it with some classic reebok leggings, white plimsoles and to disguise the sporty outfit- this cropped jacket with matching belt and Pretty Disturbia satin gather skirt £49.99. I stripped the skirt, jacket and belt for a very comfortable gyming outfit and I'm even wearing a swimming costume underneath for the relaxing swim I had after that. In my aim to keep up the healthy kick, I'm eating a slim a soup whilst I type and intend to go back to ballet classes tomorrow! Wonder woman eat your heart out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment