Thursday 18 February 2010

GOLD BROCADE VINTAGE & NEW!

Happy Weekend eve peeps, and apologies for the fact I've not posted all week! I've just come back from Exhibiting Pretty Disturbia at Pure, Olympia London. As usual, it was a fantastic show where we picked up 5 new accounts, had numerous re-orders and even got chance to meet the stylist for SATC 2 who loved the collection! A compliment indeed.....

Anywho, I wore this little outfit last Thursday before I popped down to London, which consists of a black polo neck, with matching leggings. A gold brocade mini skirt from Marks & Spencers and a cropped gold brocade jacket from Rags to Bitches which was just £20! With a key trend being contrasting prints, I find myself having fun with mixing patterns together which I would'nt normally do! Although, My friend did point out that day that that my jacket and skirt, really did'nt match and did I know? hehe. O well, maybe clashing prints will be another fashion faux pas we look back on and regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment