Tuesday 23 February 2010

PREPPY CLUELESS CHECKS & HOT PINK!

Hows your day going peeps? Im exhausted after exhibiting at Pure in London, and craving a few days off with a good old sleep in, but with my list a mile long, thats not going to happen, just yet!

I wore this little ensemble yesterday, which reminds me a little of Alicia Silverstone in Clueless (One of my old, well love teen flicks!) Maybe its the preppy checks and mix and match colours that do it. I mean, I even matched my hot pink lippy and grey eyeshadow to it!
The dress is a cheap number from Primark last year, with grey marl tights from Topshop, A pink poloneck from H&M and a pink shrug from Miss Selfridge (which, Ironically I've had since I was about 16 and last watching Clueless!)
I teamed it with over the knee boots and kept my accessories minimal with a ring. I mean lets be honest, less is more with so much hot pink in one outfit....

No comments:

Post a Comment