Wednesday 24 February 2010

HOLEY JUMPER DRESS & STUDDED BOOTS!

Well its ging to be a quick post tonight as I have to finish early for once and do some of that "exercise" thing! Yup, I'm going to Ballet again- with every intention to keep it back up this time... Hmm, we will see!

I wore this outfit yesterday which looks great, but the holey jumper, is'nt so practical and I kept getting caught on door handles and pans handles! For £10 from The Vestry though, you can't complain! I teamed it with an orange polo neck from H&M, with black tights and some gorgeous over the knee, studded Carvella boots which were £280!! I wore some orangey- red lippy and accessorised with a black belt, a chunky silver bangle and my D&G diamante watch.
Now, where are those ballet slippers and leotard??..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment