Monday 1 February 2010

FLARES, PURPLE LEATHER & A GRUMPY FACE!

I hope you all had a fine and dandy weekend? After spending most of last week dashing round London for the Drapers Etail awards and meeting lots of fabulous press (who loved Pretty Disturbia's SS10 collection!!- Vogue included!), I had a nice relaxing weekend to recover.

I realised just how little I wear trousers these days so Yesterday, I donned these old faithful flares from C&A, which I bought in Spain, many moons ago. I teamed it with a Purple vest from H&M, vintage shirt and neck bow, as well as my fabulous purple leather with fur trim coat which I picked up for a bargainous £35 from a vintage shop in Oxford....
Apologies for the tres moody face, not sure why I look such a grump! Anywho, back to designing the Pretty Disturbia ss10 Look Book for Wednesdays looming deadline!
Have a fab evening peeps!

1 comment:

  1. So this is the face behind the brand...? I like your stuff and your outfit in this picture. It has a very mad hatter vibe to it. I love the brand it is exactly how most females need to dress in my opinion. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete