Monday 25 January 2010

GOLD SHIMMER, TUTUS & BONDAGE BELTS!

Birthday week is officially over! :(
I had such a fantastic 10 day celebratory fest, I may actually be 30 again next year! I will be posting pictures tomorrow of the outfits I wore to my Black and White Vintage ball and Vintage tea party this week but for now heres a tres normal outfit....

I wore this simple orange fitted polo neck yesterday with a cropped gold jumper with shoulder pads from Topshop- £25, A little black tutu from Bay trading which was £10 in the closing down sale, warm and comfy black leggings under some high shine Patent black knee boots from a shop in Hungary, teamed with a punky Bondage style belt from Principles, a chunky vintage gold choker (which really does choke me to wear) and this stunning beaded black vintage shoulder bag which I picked up from a car boot sale for just £2.50!

Anyway, Its time to take down the birthday banners, pop my balloons and get back to some hard work and less partying... Happy Monday morning all!

No comments:

Post a Comment