Monday 11 January 2010

COLOUR CLASH & GEOMETRIC 80'S!

Well, I hope you all had a fun- filled weekend? I certainly did, and now I'm sad its Monday again! Especially as I'm working on my accounts, having a filling done in an hour and I turn the dreaded 3-0 in just 3 days time....weep.

Anywho, I think I'm reliving my youth in this colourful 80's outfit! This fun batwing top is original 80's and has suede patchwork shapes on it, costing me just £1 from Retro Rehab in Manchester! A friend of mine pointed out that this jumper was probably worn by a geeky tour guide in the 80's and now its ooober trendy....how things change!
I teamed it with an orange mini skirt from River Island and a H&M purple fitted polo neck with grey marl leggings from Topshop.

You may notice my footwear is o so chunkier than normal, as these are my "I-won't-fall-on-my-bum-again" practical, big grip boots which were just £15 from a cheap shoe shop on Oldham street! But so far they do indeed, do the trick in keeping me upright in the snow and surprisingly, I'm really growing to like them!

1 comment:

  1. only certain people could pull off those colours together in an outfit! You be one of them! looking fab and bright and cheery on a dull drab day!

    ReplyDelete