Tuesday 19 January 2010

VINTAGE BARGAINS & PURPLE!

Well, I wore this little ensemble yesterday for an evening meal at The Modern at Urbis! I had a lovely evening and the food in there is truly fabulous! This blog post may be a tad rushed today as I'm dashing off to the photography studio in a minute for a our Pretty Disturbia AW Fashion shoot...

So I'll keep it brief!... This outfit consists of a simple Purple Polo neck from Shout, Grey marl leggings from Topshop and a vintage 80s dress from Retro Rehab for just £5!! I accessorised with patent boots which I bought in Hungary, my Tiffany's silver bracelet & Necklace as well as my absolute favourite vintage silk coat which was just £3 on a carboot sale and came with a matching dress!...
Right, Off I pop... fingers crossed the fashion shoot goes well!..

No comments:

Post a Comment