Thursday 21 January 2010

VINTAGE CANDY STRIPES & STRESS!

Well, to say I'm stressed at the moment is an understatement! Not only am I busy preparing for my 30th Black & White Vintage Ball tomorrow evening, and relatives staying, I'm having a vintage tea party on Saturday too including homemade bunting and party games, planning a PR trip to London early next week, I've also done the fashion shoot for Pretty Disturbia SS10 this week and am planning outfits for the drapers Etail awards catwalk show... phew.

O well, I'm taking 5 little minutes out to update my blog with this fine and dandy striped vintage dress which was just £5 from Retro Rehab on Oldham Street, Manchester. I teamed it with simple black leggings, a H&M Orange polo neck and punky black leather belt from Principles, bought back in the day.
I wore, patent knee boots, a big kitsch black ring from London and bright orange eyeshadow to match.
Right, Now back to that list..... I do actually work better under pressure so lets hope I get everything done with some time spare to actually enjoy myself too! Wish me luck peeps....

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! People aren't brave enough to wear orange these days but this looks fab x

    ReplyDelete