Wednesday 13 January 2010

SPLASH JUMPER DRESSES & GOODBYE 20'S!

Well Its birthday eve, which means the last day of my 20's. I actually cried about it yesterday I felt so sad leaving my fabulous 20's behind... and I think my moody face also depicts my feelings quite aptly!

In the last attempt to cling onto my youth (and inspired by one of my favourite films growing up as a child) I wore this cowl neck jumper dress which really resembles a blue knitted dress, just like Daryl Hannah wore in the 80's classic mermaid film, Splash!
This pink one is not original 80's (like me) and was in fact purchased last week from New Look for just £7 in the sale!
I teamed it with Bright pink Mac eyeshadow to match, Black leggings, hot pink knee socks and my £15 patent chunky boots.
Well, Next time I post I will indeed be in my thirties...so goodbye twenties... And heres, ( I hope) to a more mature and wiser blogger....

No comments:

Post a Comment