Wednesday 13 January 2010

BIRTHDAY EVE, STRIPES, GATHERS & GOLD!

Well, its still Birthday eve, so I'm still in my 20's! It's just I've realised I'm tres busy celebrating all day tomorrow, so won't get chance to post an outfit! As I've already missed one post this week, I need to catch up slowly but surely....

So.... This is what I wore on Sunday. The ensemble consists of a classic black polo neck, (a delightful present from a friend) teamed with matching black leggings. I then added this stylish Pretty Disturbia Pre- production sample crop top and one of our best seller, Pretty Disturbia, black satin gather skirts £49.99, accessorised with this stunning vintage gold choker which was also a present and matched the gold buttons in my top appropriately! I'm also wearing my chunky grip boots which I'm becoming very attached to!
Right, methinks its time to crack open a bottle of red wine and celebrate the end of my very fabulous twenties! I just hope the next chapter in my life is even half as fun and exciting!......

No comments:

Post a Comment