Thursday 7 January 2010

STYLISED FACES AND TU-TU'S!

Well, its offiical... I now hate the snow. It's not surprising really as I've fallen on my bum on it twice today alone! And if it was'nt embarrassing enough to do such a thing, I did it in the centre of Manchester, for all to see! I'm feeling very sorry for myself and my poor elbow after it took the brunt of my 10 stone weight!

Anywho, on to a much happier note, I wore this delightful outfit yesterday which consists of a vintage shirt from Rags to Bitches for £10- The shirt is such a fabulous design with stylised faces incorporated into the swirls and better still its a polyester mix so it does'nt need ironing! A win- win buy! I teamed it with a tutu from Bay Trading (in the closing down sale) and some crisps cream tights, with festive velvet black pixie boots- (again not very practical for the snow). Now, off to find some practical footwear so I can venture outside again... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment