Wednesday 6 January 2010

50's AMERICANA STRIPES & EAGLES!

Well, Happy Hump day as they say in America! (which, I recently found out on Twitter is to celebrate half way through the working week!)

I thought it appropriate to link to the U.S. as I dressed very 50's Americana in this little ensemble on New Years Day, in the attempt to keep dressing up in pretty dresses, whilst I still could.
I wore a simple fitted black polo neck which was a present, a striped cotton dress from George, teamed with a fabulous vintage underskirt I bought for £30 which "totally" transforms the dress, leggings for warmth and my kooky white, peep toe stilettos- which were'nt too practical for walking about in the snow! I accessorised with a big black rose ring from Portabello Road market, my investment purchase, Giorgio Armani patent bag and an Eagle pendant necklace which I've had years.... how very kitsch Americana.

No comments:

Post a Comment