Friday 15 January 2010

VINTAGE, DOLL FACED AND 30!

Well do I look older? this is me in my 30's... with lots of make up on to make it all better! I had such a fabulous birthday and was spoilt rotten with amazing presents from Tiffanys, Karen Millen and D&G! How lucky am I.... It truly makes being 30 all worthwhile.

Well, I'm wearing a fabulous vintage dress which was a much loved birthday present, teamed with a black polo neck and leggings for warmth, and my non sexy, chunky boots for non slip action!
I accessorised with a stunning Tiffany's silver beaded necklace and braclet (and other much loved present from the best sister ever) as well as my marvelous present, D&G watch and a headband from H&M which cost just £2 in the sale. My vintage style Make up is all MAC and professionally done by the tres glamorous, Wai Sim at Selfridges Manchester! I loved my pin- up make up if just for one day!

This is just part one of my birthday day outfits, so I look forward to posting my very fabulous Karen Millen dress outfit on Monday... but until then, there's still some champagne to be had... Have a lovely weekend and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment