Tuesday 5 January 2010

EGYPTIAN CHOKERS AND VINTAGE RA RA'S!

Well a very Happy New Year to you all! It was my New Years resolution (among many) to post on my blog, daily in 2010 and its already started tres badly, seeing as its now the 5th and its my first blog post!....O well.

As it is my first post in this spanking new decade, I thought it apt to show what I wore on New Years Eve with the best intention to catch up on the days!...
I wore this simple 80's vintage black lace, gather dress which I've had years and cost me just £1 from a car boot sale! I dressed it up with this huge and (ooober heavy) Egyptian style choker which I recently bought from Topshop for £45 and some over the knee patent boots for £35 from Varanni shoe shop in Manchester. It was a comfortable little number to wear for a special home cooked meal, on to Cloud 23 for champagne cocktails and simply the best fireworks display I've ever seen, with a sea of stunning fireworks going off all over the city skyline.
It was the perfect, glamorous way to start the New Year with a bang... and followed with an unforgettable banging headache the next morning!....

No comments:

Post a Comment