Friday 11 December 2009

RED, BLACK AND BARE SHOULDERS!

Well I'm completely hungover today but its no wonder after all the champagne and red wine last night! I have only myself to blame! I did have a fabulous night out though at The Christian Audigier party with some very fabulous people! We also met a lovely snake called Doris May, but thats another story....

So, I wore this little number, which is a red satin dress which cost me all of £3 in a charity shop, as well as this Morgan cut out sleeves top, black leggings, high heel witchy boots and some fabulous 80's accessories- an animal print waspie belt and red leather clutch bag, both from Car Boot Sales- the belt was only 20p- crazy huh!
Now where's that paracetemol, or maybe another glass of wine will take the pain away?.....

1 comment:

  1. this outfit is FEIRCE! Total sex in a red dress without being revealing- that is difficult thing to do. Well done!

    Stay talented,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete