Wednesday 9 December 2009

A GRECIAN STYLE DRESS FOR £1

Well, I'm listening to Christmas songs as I blog and am feeling in a very festive mood, with just over 2 weeks to the big day!! I really am a big kid when it comes to Christmas and I even get butterflies just thinking about it. I take it this is not normal behavior for a 20-Something??....

Anywho, atleast yesterday I looked grown up in this a simple vintage black polo neck and a vintage brown 70's dress which I picked up from Retro rehab for just £1!!! A big bargain indeed. To accesorize I teamed it with All Saints kitten heel boots, my vintage brown velvet belt from Rags to Bitches in Manchester and some big old studs from Peacocks! Now back to day dreaming about Christmas..... (atleast for a little while!)

No comments:

Post a Comment