Monday 18 January 2010

TIGER PRINT, RED LIPS & BIG SHOULDERS!

Well, I hope you all had a fine and dandy weekend? I did indeed, still celebrating the fact I'm 29 +1!... any excuse to celebrate!

This is what I wore on my Birthday evening last Thursday for a Family meal in Room on King street and then onto Restaurant, Bar & Grill for cocktails. My outfit consists of a body con animal print dress from Karen Millen, which was £75 in the sale, with a suit jacket from Primark, £20, Studded, leather Carvella Birthday boots, which were £280 and I accessorised with a stunning Tiffany's Bracelet and Necklace as well as some heavy vintage style Make-up from Mac.
I felt very glam until my red lippy wore off and smudged and the hem on my dress came down.... It seems my attempt to be more glamorous in my 30's is failing somewhat! You just can't take the clumsy, Manchester Lass out of me no matter how old I am!

1 comment:

  1. Leesa!! You look well glam, and your hair looks perrrfect! What a glamourpuss x

    ReplyDelete