Tuesday 23 December 2014

The Many Principles Of Animal Prints!


Hey peeps! Only a couple of days to go ;) But I'm aware of how much I talk about christmas... lets get back to the clothes shall we :) Today I wanted to get a bit feisty with my style and wear animal print! I wore this animal print dress ( which I love so much!), my Prada boots, a cosy fluffy purple vintage cardigan. I'm also wearing a lovely Pretty Disturbia bandana, which you can buy for yourself in blue and purple at the following link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/185065757/pretty-disturbia-blue-taffeta-bandana?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_query=pretty+disturbia+bandana&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery. ALSO. If you guys are feeling particually fond of animal print right now, you can grab some at PD ASOS Marketplace here: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=Pretty+Disturbia+animal&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Happy shopping! Kisses from Leesa :) xxx


I love this animal print dress I found which I wore with my Prada boot's and a purple vintage cardigan.  My bandana is pretty disturbia. ..Link and price and my animal print bag is from Primark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment