Sunday 21 December 2014

Eastern European Elegance!


Hey there my lovely peeps! Are you guys getting excited for the big day yet! You should be! Oh goodness there are no words to vocalise my excitement! Today I think that I look quite Eastern European! My navy dress is quite a classy number, teamed with leggings, a white pendant, fur trim coat ( a fabulous find in Budapest!) which is uber warm and comfy! I am so comfy and warm right now :P  If you guys are in envy of my leggings today, we have some absolutely gorgeous ones for sale at PD ASOS Marketplace :) Here's the link: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia%2B&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:category=leggings. Kisses from Leesa, legging lover since forever ago! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment