Saturday 27 December 2014

Dotty For Spotty Ft Victorian!


Hey peeps! Well... it's boxing day! Christmas may be over but it's still the holidays so lets all sit back, eat a mince pie and chill out :) My outfit of the day today is made up of: This lovely Topshop spotty maternity dress which my lovely friend Krissie lent me! I teamed this with a vintage cardigan, Office boots ( which I'm beyond happy to actually fit in!). hashtag Pregnancy life. My socks are Primark but actually look Victorian, and my head bow is Burberry :P Get shopping now peeps to take away the sadness of another christmas come and gone :) Check out our socks at PD ASOS Marketplace at the following link: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:category=socks. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment