Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas Countdown: Leesa Style!


Hey peeps! I hope you guys are all getting into the christmas spirit as I am! I have a tradition in the build up to christmas where I watch one christmasy film per night in the build up to the big day, and honestly, you guys should try it! It really gets you in the season spirit :) Today I'm wearing my cute floral dress again, but this time I styled it up with a denim waistcoat ( trying to grab a bit of summer back!), a bandana and navy boat shoes :) I accessorised it all with a pocket watch necklace :) For anyone wanting to check out a good bandana this season, here's a selection that we have on sale at PD ASOS Marketplace :) https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+bandana&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment