Sunday 7 December 2014

Fur Heavens Sake!


Hey peeps! Getting into my winter wardrobe :) It's so cold! I wore this for a day in the office (which was a very cold winters day). This ensemble is made up of: This Topshop PolkaDot Maternity dress from my lovely friend Krissie ( Thank-you! ), teamed it with a fabulous little vintage cardigan, a Burberry Headbow and some comfy Office Boots, which I'm so happy to be back in might I add ;) Oh goodness, dressing up warm can only mean one thing, Christmas is coming to town ... or is that Santa .... both I guess :P If you guys wanna dress warm and cosy like moi, check out some of our warm knitwear at PD ASOS Marketplace :) Here's the link: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:category=cardigans%3Bjumpers. Happy shopping peeps ;) Kisses from Leesa! :) xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment