Wednesday 3 December 2014

A Need For Navy!


 Hey Peeps! Might I start the blog by saying: HAPPY DECEMBER COUNTDOWN! Not long till christmas now :) Only by updating this blog can I truly realise exactly how much navy I've been wearing this pregnancy, I feel like if I wear anymore navy, my baby will come out with navy hair :P Which would actually be kind of cool... anyway, back to topic :) For a fab day in the office, I wore this great little navy and white dress with leggings and my much much loved 60's cardigan to keep warm for my day in the design studio :) If you guys want to grab some navy goodies for your loved ones ( or hey, even just for yourself) in the build up to christmas, check out the following link to PD ASOS Marketplace :) https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+navy&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment