Monday 1 December 2014

Feeling Funky In Floral!


Hello peeps! I'm very very floral today :) I love floral, it's the perfect, from my experience, life is just better when you're wearing floral :) I've said floral too much, I'll stop :P Today was a day in the office ( love spending time with my PD Dollies!), and I love dressing up for work :) I wore this fabulous little tunic , teamed with navy shoes, leggings and of-course a bandana! Matchy matchy right now :P I added a burgundy cardigan for a splash of colour and warmth :) For those of you fabulous fashion dollies who are after some floral this season, I may be able to hook you up with some very lovely stuff from PD ASOS Marketplace :) Right here: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=Pretty+Disturbia+floral&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment