Tuesday 9 December 2014

All I Want For Christmas ... Is Another Tunic!



Hey there peeps! HAPPY DECEMBER! ( Again!). I just love so many things about December! Jumpers. Christmas films! Presents! Oh my goodness I can't even deal with how much I love Xmas :) Today I wore this little embroidered black tunic ( which I thought looked quite Hungarian!). I teamed this with some maternity black jeans, animal print shoes and of-course a cute little pink shrug which is from Oui Moments ( and I grabbed for only £3.49 in a charity shop! So much winning!). The weather has most definitely turned to winter so lets all get those knitwear and layer them up! If you guys are jel of my little tunic, I might happen to know a fab store that sells cute clothing *cough* Pretty Disturbia*cough* ;) Here's a link to some of our fab tunics for sale! https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=Pretty+Disturbia+tunic&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested= Kisses from Leesa :) xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment