Friday 19 December 2014

Blooming Beautiful Blue!


Hey Peeps! Hope you've all been well, and for all you Manchester locals, I hope you've all been getting out to the fab christmas markets as I have ( although I go pretty much every night so ... thats a lot :P). Today I'm wearing this bright blue dress (a gorgeous maternity dress from Topshop!) borrowed from my lovely and stylish friend Krissie! I teamed this with my cream mac, a fur trim cardigan... as well as a blue vintage head bow! And some animal print flats of-course :) If you guys are feeling blue ( in the good way!) stock up at PD ASOS Marketplace on some fab blue gear for xmas season :) Here's a link: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:colour=6294. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment