Thursday 20 August 2009

VINTAGE ROSE (and weird woohoo hair)

Well, I don't know about you but I'm well and truly ready for the weekend, so happy weekend eve all!

Todays outfit is overwhelmed by a big vintage style bow around my neck but more on that tomorrow!!
Yesterdays outfit, was this lil ensemble which consists of a gorgeous 50's style Sportmax olive skirt, made of stunning soft silk which I bought from Elite dress agency in Manchester for £20 (bargain!) On top I have a baby blue, fine egyptain cotton long sleeve top and vintage cropped button through top, which I picked up from a car boot sale for 50p! (ultimate bargain) Accessories include, classic chunky pearls and matching earrings from Next with peep toe shoes from Dolcis in the closing down sale. ( God, I loved that shop as a teenager, I still can't believe its shut!)
As well as a pink belt from a vintage 50's skirt I own.

I was going for a vintage rose look which did look altogether better at the start of the day, rather when the photo was in fact take at 1am this morning. You could therefore, say its one of todays outfits really... and what is going on with my stay hair on the left? I'm sure most other people who do this style recording at least perfect a photo before posting it!
Anywho, I intend to stay in for once this evening and rest my tired party feet.
Until then, have a lovely evening x

No comments:

Post a Comment