Friday 21 August 2009

AN OUTFIT FOR £1!

Unbelievably, its taken me 6 photo attempts to get a photo thats worth showing! (I am so damn unphotogenic! haha....)
Amazingly, This fabulous find of a dress was only a £1!!! in a fantastic vintage shop on Oxford street, Manchester called Retro Rehab. They have a discount rail which I frequently pick up quirky finds! I strongly recommend you visit it if you can.

I kept today's outfit simple with such a bright dress by doing bright eye make up and by wearing a stunning vintage diamante necklace from the 1950's which I got from a car boot sale in Clitheroe for £7... Expensive when you compare it to my dress hey! And slightly unfortunate you can hardly see it under my knotty curls!
Again, I wore my (truly loved) brown, knee high boots to punk it up a bit. I love a bargain outfit, and I certainly think I got one with this little number.

No comments:

Post a Comment