Monday 24 August 2009

CLASSIC CARS AND CLASSIC CLOTHES!

As the sun shone brightly on Saturday, I felt all summery yesterday morn so decided to wear this little strappy vintage dress to the Classic Car show at Tatton Park.
We had a great day and I fell in love with a Ferrari and a Lotus Esprit, both of which are now on my Christmas list (for the next 50 years anyway)
We love going to the car shows and would really recommend going to one if you've never been before. My love for classic cars and knowledge on them is becoming ever stronger as my aim to find the perfect classic continues! (There's so much choice and good value!!!)

Anywho, the outfit. The dress was a quirky find in Ryan Vintage on Oxford street in Manchester and the brown velour vintage belt, is a bargain in Rags to Bitches for £10, teamed with a thick gold vintage neck choker from ebay for £15, and again, my fave knee high boots which I really need to give a rest! Rags to Bitches really is one of the best shops in Manchester and my favourite place to shop for vintage. Not only are their clothes quirky, the shop delightful and their newsletters a great read, They do fantastic events like clothes swaps and retro dance nights. I'm particularly looking forward to their charity ball at Manchester Museum in a few weeks... what to wear for it though, I just can't decide!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment