Wednesday 19 August 2009

HAPPY MIDWEEK STYLE UPDATE!

Well, I hope your having a truly fabulous day! I have lots of fab things planned this week, including Yo- Sushi in Selfridges this evening and I thoroughly enjoyed Coctails in The Modern at Urbis last night! I can strongly recommend their Bellini for those who have not yet had the pleasure!

I heart to go out midweek to celebrate a day closer to the ever fabulous weekend! Anywho, onto the important subjects, like fashion! (of course...)
Here I am, with a funny head tilt and slightly dodgy hair, sporting Yesterday's outfit which includes a vintage style fitted polo neck which I bought from Hungary, our Pretty Disturbia blurred floral gather skirt (Available from www.prettydisturbia.com for £44.99) with matching crop top (Which is not yet available from the online store, but will be from early September and will cost £27.99) teamed with pink lace tights and matching calf boots (which are both comfortable and classic... for plastic!)
I have recently grown a fine liking for crop tops as they are fantasic for layering if your not keen on showing your midriff, (like moi!!) So they're not just for skinny model types, and are versatile over long sleeve tops and polo necks in winter too! I personally hope the crop top is here to stay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment