Wednesday 26 August 2009

ANIMAL PRINT, FLORALS AND LACE!

Good afternoon! I hope you've had a lovely day and your not suffering like me, of a stinking cold and sore throat! :( It's really slowing me down with all this sneezing malarky and looking for tissues! and if you can't see my big red nose in this photo, you certainly will do with tomorrows picture!...

Anywho, Yesterdays outfit consists of my favourite shrug, another investment piece for £120 from Selfridges. I love the fact it combines 2 of my favourite things- animal print and vintage florals- not an easy task to combine both elements sucessfully without creating something quite hideous!
I kept the base of the outfit simple with a classic Morgan halter neck and black Pretty Disturbia leggings under an unusual, lace, uneven hem skirt I bought for £13 from Elite dress agency, in Manchester which I've not yet worn before so enjoyed doing so (There's nothing like wearing something for the first time is there!)
I teamed the ensemble with some dusky pink plastic boots which are cheap, comfortable and the perfect shade of blush to match my nose! Let's just hope my cold goes in time for the bank holiday weekend!....

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit - the skirt is my personal fave.

    xx

    ReplyDelete