Friday 28 August 2009

AUDREY BLUE!

Happy Friday all! I hope your all ready for the fabulous bank holiday weekend??!I most certainly am. I 've stocked up on food, wine and films and intend to rest in bed for most of the 3 days!!...

I had the nicest compliment ever wearing this yesterday when my uncle told me I looked more like Audrey Hepburn, every day. Honestly, you really coul'nt have said anything nicer to me, and i've smiling with glee ever since! I did however, have a harsh reality check when I went to boss model agency an hour ago. Honestly, there's nothing like walking in a model agency for you to feel like an overweight midget!!

Anyway, this Audrey special consists on my favourite Morgan trousers, of which I lavishly have 4 pairs!! ( And I'm glad I invested in so many now Morgan is sadly closed!) Im wearing a sheer, see through Versace top, Topshop metallic knitted dress with a cropped jacket from Primark, my gold vintage choker and a belt which I have'nt the foggiest where I bought it from!
Right, Im off to start the weekend by cooking fajitas, opening the vino and listening to music far too loudly!... Enjoy!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment